Do You Have a Productivity Plan?
When I came online over a decade ago I soon realized that I was a natural when it came to time management and productivity. I’ve written a bestselling book on this topic (Time Management Strategies for Entrepreneurs), as well as mentored more than three hundred twenty-five entrepreneurs on how to increase their work output to increase their bottom line by implementing a productivity plan.
I thought that I would share with you the five activities I do each morning before I do anything else.
Productivity Plan (You Decide What Time Each Day)
1) Write from five hundred to a thousand words. Sometimes this is for a new book and others it’s for my blog(s). This is what I wrote and published at the beginning of this year (2017):
Why Entrepreneurs Must Think Like a Publisher
When I got started as an online entrepreneur over a decade ago things were very different than they are today in…
Repurposing Content to Build an Online Business
When I create content of any type, and that would include written content, audio recording, and videos, it isn't long…
Each of these articles was also published on Medium and on LinkedIn for increased visibility. At this point I am publishing about five articles each week on one or the other of my two blogs.
2) Write and send an email to my community. Over the years I have sent thousands of email messages to my community. It is the way to stay in touch with those who trust you to provide them with the latest information about the topic or topics they are interested in learning more about.
3) Go over my daily, weekly, and overall goals for my life and business. Your goals must be specific and in written form for best results. Also, reviewing them lets you know when you need to change or at least alter them. This piece of your productivity plan is crucial!
4) Read at least twenty pages from a book that will increase my knowledge and understanding of
business and the world around me.
Today I’m reading “Be the Elephant: Build a Bigger, Better Business” by Steve Kaplan.
See my 2017 Reading List at:
Reading List for Entrepreneurs
Click on Each Title to Learn More Beyond Satisfaction: The Secret to Crafting a Profitable Online Course That Will…
Also, my bestselling book The Transformational Entrepreneur: Creating a Life of Dedication and Service is a free download today. Click the title to go there directly.
5) Work on a new product or course or event. Today I’m making additions to my next live event in Los Angeles during the first week of March. Check it out at:
(Code LIVE brings it down to $99)
So, how can you do this five activities in conjunction with your own productivity plan?
I recommend using a professional Planner like the ones I purchase from Nicole Dean and Melissa Ingold at Coaching Sticky Glue. The topics include:
* LinkedIn Planner
* Passive Income Planner
* Email Follow-Up Planner: Turn Leads into Clients
in 7 Days
* Your Amazon Author Page Monetization Planner
* How to Host an Off the Charts Book Signing Event
* Book Brainstorming Planner
* Cash Calendar: Your 12 Month Marketing Profit Plan!
* Your Keynote + Presentation Speech Planner
* Your Story. Your Brand: Embrace your Unique Story
to Create a One-of-a-Kind Business
…and many more.
Right now they are only $20 each at:
(Use Code 2017 to Bring Them Down to $20)
And f you don’t yet know the Coaching Sticky Glue folks, start with a free download at:
Coaching Sticky Glue | Nicole Dean PLR | Melissa Ingold
Coach Glue is PLR for coaches from Nicole Dean and Melissa Ingold
There are twenty in all, and if you’d like my recommendation I would say to purchase the one on “Your Story” and the one on “Passive Income”. Then your 2017 will be off to a fantastic start. Your Productivity Plan is only as powerful as you set it up to be, and as an online entrepreneurs you can achieve great things simply by increasing your productivity.