LinkedIn Strategies for Optimization Services: Finding Clients
As a virtual assistant or social media manager, finding clients is often your number one priority. Offering LinkedIn Optimization services to your list is a way to help you attract and get more leads on potential clients. Let’s discuss some effective LinkedIn strategies…
Scroll to the bottom to download your Special Report on “LinkedIn Relationship Building Tactics“
As you already know, having a complete and fully optimized LinkedIn profile for any business is key to being seen among the millions on the social media platform. Many businesses just don’t have the time or want to learn how to optimize their profile and Company pages.
That’s where your services come in.
This post will give you a starting point on offering this much needed service.
The skills you need to be a LinkedIn optimization specialist are most likely ones you already have. They include but aren’t limited to the following:
- Aptitude for Writing and Editing
- Solid Understanding of SEO, Branding and Keyword Optimization
- Social media experience
- Technology for using/optimizing graphics
- Visual skills
- Creative thinker
- Know advanced marketing techniques
- Familiar with LinkedIn’s platform and policies
Finding and Attracting potential clients
Finding clients is difficult for even the most experience service-based business. Use these tips to find and attract your potential clients.
- Have your own complete and optimized LinkedIn profile/company page
- Include a CTA on articles and presentations for your services
- Give away free, helpful content
- Attend networking functions, conferences, and industry events
- Talk to friends, family, and current connections
- Partner with a non-competing service provider
- Use LinkedIn’s advanced search…